Algebra Teaching Tips & Ideas
Homeschool Math Blog
How I Teach a Large Family in a Relaxed, Classical Way: Math
Let's Play Math!
Algebra For Kids
Summer Algebra Institute for Kids
Homeschool Algebra Curricula
ALEKS (Assessment and Learning in Knowlege Spaces)
- Complete Curriculum Solution for Math with Access to Full Course Library
- No Textbook Required
- Artificial Intelligence Targets Gaps in Student Knowledge
- Assessment and Individualized Learning for Grades 3-12
- Master Account - Monitor and Direct Learning Progress
- Unlimited Online Access - PC & Mac Compatible
IXL Math Curriculum
- Use of concrete, real-life examples that are meaningful and memorable as an introduction to key mathematical concepts.
- Repeated exposures to mathematical concepts and skills to develop children’s ability to recall knowledge from long-term memory.
- Frequent practice of basic computation skills to build mastery of procedures and quick recall of facts, often through games and verbal exercises.
- Use of multiple methods and problem-solving strategies to foster true proficiency and accommodate different learning styles.
Sonlight Math Curricula
MEP - Mathematics Enhancement Programme
Life of Fred
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.